Humor (appropriate and well placed) is one of the four tools used by effective presenters.
Sometimes it is just good to laugh. Audiences like to laugh too.
- I tried to catch some fog. I mist.
- When chemists die, they barium.
- Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
- A soldier who survived mustard gas and peeper spray is not a seasoned veteran.
- I know a guy who’s addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop anytime.
- How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
- The girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I’d never met herbivore.
- I am reading a book about antigravity. I can’t put it down.
- I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
- They me I had type A blood, but it was a type O.
- A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
- PMS jokes aren’t funny. Period.
- Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
- Class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there is no pop quiz.
- Energizer bunny arrested: Charged with battery.
- I didn’t like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
- How to you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it.
- What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
- When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
- What does a clock do when it’s hungry? It goes back four seconds.
- I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
- Broken pencils are pointless.
Author unknown…but witty!